Metrics is an analytics service and reporting tool that you can use with your web apps to track user activity and report results.
This project consists of:
- A server-side API that captures and saves those events to a database.
- A Rails application (you are here) that displays the captured event data for a user.
- As a user, I want to securely sign up for a free account by providing a name, password, and email. I also want to sign in and out of Metrics.
- As a user, I want to register an application with Metrics for tracking
- As a user, I want events association with registered applications
- As a developer, I want to receive incoming events openly via an API controller
- As a user, I want to see a graph of events for each registered application
Technology & Praxis
- API Design
- Secure Authentication
- Database Persistence
- Data Visualization